Resume Review with Comments
Recruiters and interviewers spend approximately 30 seconds determining whether your resume makes the “yes” or “maybe” pile. It’s important to make sure your resume stands out with the right information so that they move you further along the recruiting pipeline.
What pain points does this service solve?
1) You’re not sure how to convey your experience or find yourself saying “but I don’t really have experience.”
2) You can’t seem to make it to the interview stage of the recruiting process
3) You have a hard time “bragging” about yourself
What can I expect to happen during the delivery process?
1) Initial Review: you’ll receive your resume back with detailed comments and edits
2) Final Review (Optional): after considering and implementing the edits and feedback, you’ll receive an additional, high-level review to catch grammatical, formatting, and spelling mistakes
What can I expect the final delivery to be?
You’ll receive your resume with suggested edits and comments to help you produce a stronger resume.
How long does this engagement last?
2 – 3 weeks
What do I need to have in place to help make purchasing this service successful?
1) A finalized resume in .doc/.docx format
Professional Development, Career Management, Resume Revision