Resume Review with Comments
Recruiters and interviewers spend approximately 30 seconds determining whether your resume makes the “yes” or “maybe” pile. It’s important to make sure your resume stands out with the right information so that they move you further along the recruiting pipeline.
What pain points does this service solve?
- You’re not sure how to convey your experience or find yourself saying “but I don’t really have experience.”
- You can’t seem to make it to the interview stage of the recruiting process.
- You have a hard time “bragging” about yourself.
What can I expect to happen during the delivery process?
Submit New Client Form to:
- Outline Career Goals
- Describe Ideal Job
- Submit Current Resume
Live Resume Review Session:
- We'll walk through your current resume line by line
- Along the way I'll offer suggestions on areas to increase white space, improve active vs passive language, optimize your 30-second read, and reduce its "so what?" factor
- After our session, I'll send you the commented version of your resume to implement changes at your own pace
- After considering and implementing the edits and feedback, you’ll receive an additional, offline, high-level review to catch grammatical, formatting, and spelling mistakes
What can I expect the final delivery to be?
A stronger resume once edits and comments are implemented. It'll be optimized to catch a recruiters attention and move you beyond the digital, algorithm-based resume screens.
How long does this engagement last?
2 – 3 weeks
What do I need to have in place to help make purchasing this service successful?
1) A resume in .doc/.docx format
Professional Development, Career Management, Resume Revision