Financial Formation - Personal Finance Coaching
As a minority and/or female entrepreneur, we’re often starting our businesses by leveraging our own capital, also known as bootstrapping. This service will help you get your finances in order so that you have a clearer picture of what money goes where and how much you can dedicate to your company. This service is also ideal for individuals/couples that are coming into substantial income for the first time and want to prepare for the increase in cash flow. Gain peace of mind from knowing each dollar you make has its own purpose.
What pain points does this service solve?
- You have a hard time determining what money is allocated where and find yourself over-drafting from time to time
- You find yourself mismanaging bills between paychecks and wind up missing payments due to lack of proper planning
- If you have goals to buy a house, purchase a car, or any other large purchase and want to better understand credit and how you can improve your credit score
- You need a different way of tracking money because you have a hard time sticking to a traditional budget
What can I expect to happen during the delivery process?
First 1-Hour Video Session:
- Review New Client Questionnaire
- Overview of the personal finance system
- Overview of Personal Profit Template and assign homework
Second 1-Hour Video Session:
- Review homework and Personal Profit Template
- Create implementation strategy for personal finance system
What can I expect the final delivery to be?
A personal finance system that allows you to think less about what money you have where and ensures that it’s available when you need it.
How long does this engagement last?
3 – 5 weeks. Depends on the client’s schedule.
What do I need to have in place to help make purchasing this service successful?
- Complete New Client Questionnaire
- Gather 6-months worth of historical expenses
Personal Finance, Money Management, Budgeting, Bootstrapping