Company Profitability Analysis
If you don't have accounting software in place, it can be easy to lose sight of incoming revenues versus outgoing expenses. This service provides you with transparency to your company's finances. We'll work with you to analyze the last 365 days worth of expenses and revenues to help you better understand the financial health of your company.
Additional Service Details:
What pain points does this service solve?
- A need to consolidate and organize multiple revenue collection methods. I.e. - if you accept payments from multiple different channels (PayPal, Venmo, Square, etc.) and do not have a way to aggregate them in one place to a clear picture.
- A need to consolidate and organize multiple payment distribution channels.
- Lack of transparency to company's profitability.
What can I expect to happen during the delivery process?
- Data Exchange & Validation - clarify any ambiguous account or transaction details
- Expense Analysis Review - identify key expense trends Revenue & Profitability Analysis Review - identify revenue & profitability trends
What can I expect the final delivery to be?
Deliverable 1: 1-Year Operating Expense Analysis -Leveraging data provided by the client, we’ll categorize spend across 1-year's worth of transactional data -Once categorized, we’ll do a trend analysis to identify spending patterns
Deliverable 2: 1-Year Revenue Analysis -Leveraging data provided by the client, we’ll categorize revenue generated over a 1-year period (should be the same time period as expenses for optimal results) -Once categorized and identified, we’ll be able to provide insight on how much revenue was generated across all distribution channels
Deliverable 3: 1-Year Profit Analysis -Leveraging the outcomes of the first two milestones, we'll provide you with a full profit analysis in the form of a traditional Income Statement.
Deliverable 4: Analysis Memo - This document helps you better understand the analysis completed throughout this service.
How long does this engagement last?
3 - 5 weeks
What do I need to have in place to help make purchasing this service successful?
The client should have a comprehensive list of all financial accounts (both for expenses and revenues) and the ability to export transactional data from them. We will not need access to bank accounts, only the exported data.
Purchase a free one-hour consultation using the "Company Profitability Analysis Pre-Planning" service under MINWO, LLC Pre-Planning Services to help make this most of this service.
In-Person or Virtual
Corporate Finance, Profit Analysis, Profitability, Financial Transparency